- Spring 2015
- July 14th, Tues. 6-10pm
The French Connection
The streets of the Bishop Arts District come alive with french inspired amenities and activities for Bastille on Bishop. Take a look at the elements that make up the event below.
400 N. Bishop Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75208July 14, 2015
Inspired by the french La Reunion colony which settled in the Oak Cliff area of Dallas in the 1850’s, Bastille on Bishop is a celebration of our city’s historic past community of brewers, musicians, craftsmen, and idealists who helped bring a love of art and culture to North Texas. Located on the North 400 Block of Bishop Avenue, in the heart of the historic Bishop Arts District, the event will cover two blocks and include live music, dancing, food, wine, scooter rallies, petanque courts, fountains, and games. Performances include:
6:30-7:45 (DJ and sound)
7:00-7:15 Matt Tolentino Accordian Stroll
7:00-7:45 Swing Manouche with Dave Burris
8:00-8:45 La Pompe trio
9:00-9:45 Matt Tolentino Trio
6:00-7:30 (DJ and sound)
7:45-8:30 Open Classical performance of Chevalier St. George
8:45-9:00 Can Can Dancers
More details soon!
- How to get there:
- 722 D-Link DART bus
Sponsors & Partners
Bastille on Bishop is possible with help from our partners
We are also on social networks
- How can I get involved with the Bastille on Bishop?
- We’re also looking for volunteers to help before, during and after the event. Also, you can sign up for our email list here to stay up to date on future Better Block events.
- Who do I contact for Bastille on Bishop information?
- We’re always looking for ways to make more cities better. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- How do I take part in Bastille on Bishop?
- To find out information on developing a presence for your business or organization at Bastille on Bishop, contact us at email@example.com.
- Can I have someone speak to our organization about the Bastille on Bishop?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a presentation on Bastille on Bishop at your company.