The French Connection
The streets of the Bishop Arts District come alive with french inspired amenities and activities for Bastille on Bishop. Take a look at the elements that make up the event below.
400 N. Bishop Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75208July 14th in the Bishop Arts District
Inspired by the french La Reunion colony which settled in the Oak Cliff area of Dallas in the 1850’s, Bastille on Bishop is a celebration of our city’s historic past community of brewers, musicians, craftsmen, and idealists who helped bring a love of art and culture to North Texas. Located on the North 400 Block of Bishop Avenue, in the heart of the historic Bishop Arts District, the event will cover two blocks and include live music, dancing, shopping, food, wine, scooter rallies, petanque courts, fountains, and games. Performances include:
6:30-7:45 Spinster Records
7:00-7:45 Swing Manouche with Dave Burris
8:00-8:45 La Pompe
9:00-9:45 Matt Tolentino Trio
6:00-7:30 Spinster Records
7:45-8:30 Club Wood
- How to get there:
- 722 D-Link DART bus
- Click here for the parking & neighborhood pickup shuttle route
We are also on social networks
- How can I get involved with the Bastille on Bishop?
- If you’d like to setup as a vendor, the application is online here. If you’d like to volunteer, email email@example.com.
- Who do I contact for Bastille on Bishop information?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- How do I get there?
- The event is located in the Bishop Arts District. Click here for a Google map of the location.
- Where should I park?
- Parking is available at designated lots around the neighborhood:
- – 7th & Madison
- – Vernon & Davis St.
- – Methodist Hospital (for a small fee)
- There will be a shuttle service between all lots and the event. Download the shuttle route here.
- We encourage you to walk, bike, take public transit, or Uber/Lyft to the event, as parking will be limited.